Tuesday, June 7, 2016


Before I post the new patterns - I wanted to show you my favorite booth at Spring Market.
This is the beautiful new fabric collection called 'Welcome Home' by Jennifer Bosworth. 

Isn't it beautiful?!!!

I wish I had a photo of the entire booth - but it was all so special, I took photos from left-to-right. Jennifer designed her booth, featuring the amazing projects using her 'Welcome Home' collection, so that it represented all the areas of a home...

... the dining room

... a desk & craft area

... beadroom (the quilt on the wall is her new block-of-the-month!)

... & closet (on the right - little girl clothes & doll clothes to match!)

It was the prettiest booth I have seen!! I am so happy for Jennifer... it couldn't have happened to a sweeter person!

You may better recognize Jennifer Bosworth from her wonderful online shop Shabby Fabrics... 
& guess what?  The 'Welcome Home' collection is already available at Shabby Fabrics! You can also sign up for the beautiful Welcome Home BOM she has designed as well as see all the other wonderful projects for this beautiful line! I hope you'll join me in congratulating Jennifer on a beautiful fabric collection!

 Bren

3 comments:

allthingzsewn said...

I agee, a beautiful booth. Very inviting.

Sinta Renee said...

I think their booth looks perfectly sweet! I am anxious to get the new line of fabric by SF.

Jenny said...

What an absolutely lovely booth! I could spend many happy hours looking at all the beautiful quilts and other items she has on display :) Thanks so much for sharing! Hope you are having a good day!